- Our bridges are NOT dumped on the ground but either piles are driven below river bed/drilled into rock or pad foundation
- Foundations that are specifically designed for your site
Handrails and kerbs:
- Our hand rails comply to the Transit Bridge Manual and are designed from high tensile box section.
- These are designed to meet code design loadings. (Thin timber rails and small timber kerbs don’t comply)
- Our Rails and Kerbs are designed to withstand vehicle impact. (Our decks 3.7m wide to take Trucks and agriculture machinery which can drive anywhere on our bridge. Every metre is as strong as the one next to it.)